If you are looking for a gutter for a contemporary style property or a commercial building, a pressed box gutter offers a durable low maintenance alternative. Designed to be fixed with internal brackets, the joggle jointed pem studed gutter gives a smooth unbroken appearance.
Standard sizes for the box gutter start at 100mm x 75mm, and are available up to 200mm x 150mm, anything larger than these can be manufactured if requested, and are also available in different profiles and can incorporate a rear apron if required. The box gutter can be manufactured in lengths up to 3 metres long, it can also be produced to give a cost effective solution for true radius guttering, these are made in 1 metre long lengths and can follow a true curve of a building. Being lightweight and easy to install the box gutter is available in over 200 BS/RAL colours, having the option of being manufactured to any size and profile, the box gutter is true bespoke solution.
The main advantages of this sustainable system are;
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- Very high flow capacity.
- Can be manufactured to most sizes and profiles.
- 100% recyclable.
- Ideally suited to new builds, refurbishments, commercial and industrial applications.
- Virtually fade free
- Competitive prices.
- Expected to last in excess of 60 years, with minimal maintenance.
- Can be polyester powder coated to your choice of over 200 BS/RAL colours.
- Short lead times.
- Radius and special fittings can be provided
- Can be used in association with aluminium fascia to give a modern contemporary look.
- Made from high strength aluminium sheet 1050AH14