Extruded aluminium gutters are a great option for new build and refurbishment applications due to their smooth lines, clean appearance and robust properties.
With a choice of profile options and providing ‘fit and forget’ peace of mind, extruded systems have become a real popular choice to both homeowner and specifier.
All extruded gutters are available in lengths up to 3 metres, with a thickness of 2.5mm each style can be faceted to produce radius guttering. Every profile can be provided with special fitting options of side rafter brackets, top rafter brackets and rise and fall spikes. The extruded systems are a long lasting, highly efficient solution for rainwater removal, it makes these a leading choice for the construction industry.
The main advantages of this sustainable system are;
- 100% recyclable.
- Lightweight and strong.
- Durable and non-corrosive.
- Variety of profiles available.
- Virtually fade free.
- Mill finish or powder coated to your choice of RAL/BS colour.
- Expected to last in excess of 60 years, with minimal maintenance.
- Contemporary clean look with internal unions.
- High flow capacity.
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Snap-fit, bolted and direct fix options.
- Running outlets to fit most downpipe sizes.
- Made from aluminium alloys 6063, T6 to BS1474:1972