Cast aluminium guttering is becoming a more popular choice and is an ideal replacement of old cast iron rainwater systems, suitable for listed buildings or conservation areas, it is 65% lighter than cast iron making it easier to handle and install. If installed correctly it has a 50 year plus life expectancy with minimal maintenance required in this time. It is available in 5 different profiles with sizes starting 100mm going up to 150mm. Each length comes in 1.83m or 6ft, it is wet joined on the collar with sealant then bolted together for an authentic cast iron look.
The main advantages of this sustainable system are;
- Lightweight, easy to install and strong.
- 100% recyclable
- Mill finish or powder coated to your choice of RAL/BS colour.
- Expected to last in excess of 50 years, with minimal maintenance.
- Durable and non-corrosive.
- Running outlets to fit most downpipe sizes.
- Faceted or true radius are both available.
- Low maintenance and aesthetically pleasing.
- Made from aluminium alloy LM6 to BS5750:2008